Friday, August 3, 2007

Eventful times

I have not blogged for over a week... firstI had an accident, hurt my back, but I am OK now... then we went on holiday only to hear half way through that a water pipe had burst at home and the place was flooded... as well as the poor neighbour's below... got it fixed... then it happened again... now we have to deal with those nice people at the insurance company! Anyway, back in Budapest now. Just popped out to sort a few things and was greeted by my local Syrian Woodpecker, calling from a garden one street away. Two tiny young Balkan Wall Lizards also scurried past as I check the post-box.

2 comments:

Rick Wright said...

Oof--who needs events like that! Hope you're feeling much better.
Rick

Gerard Gorman said...

All sorted out now... How's things in ARIZONA Rick?